Backyard Chicken T-Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my very first post to the website. I have visited frequently as of late as I am a new "chicken Mama" as of this summer to two lovely girls, one of whom gave me her first egg this week! I just noticed the thread about the t-shirts and wanted to let you know that I would also be interested in getting one! Thanks to all who make this website possible and the many members who are a constant source of information, inspiration and advice. I can't help but visit the site daily now. You are all the BEST.

Suggestion: when you decide add something about them in the Newsletter, which by the way, I think is a real plus.

Nifty, I think that Cafe Press is great! We did a VERY small scale printing of some shirts for parents of my son's baseball team--- I gave them the link, they got whatever size/style they wanted, used credit cards, shipping taken care of, etc.... it was a piece of cake (and I didn't have to hear any gripeing!

Of course, the trade off is that your profit margin isn't that big, say like $5 a shirt. But for doing NOTHING except the design, it seems like an easy choice!

JMHO!!

Hope you figure out what works for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom