Backyard Chickens Poultry Show

PolishFrizzle

In the Brooder
May 23, 2016
Welcome to the Backyard Chickens Poultry Show! Insert a picture of your finest fowl, and label his/her length, width, breed, and age in this order:

(Name)
(Picture)
(Length)
(Weight)
(Breed)
(Age)

The following birds are allowed for entry: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Guinea Fowl, Peafowl, Geese, Quails, and Pigeons. In the show, I am looking for the cutest, most beautiful, healthy birds. Good luck and have fun!

Welcome to the Backyard Chickens Poultry Show! Insert a picture of your finest fowl, and label his/her length, width, breed, and age in this order:

(Name)
(Picture)
(Length)
(Weight)
(Breed)
(Age)

The following birds are allowed for entry: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Guinea Fowl, Peafowl, Geese, Quails, and Pigeons. In the show, I am looking for the cutest, most beautiful, healthy birds. Good luck and have fun!
Teriyaki
*unknown
*unknown
Australorp
10 Months

Henrietta
5 months old
welsummer hen
6 lb ?
1.5 ft?

(Name)
(Picture)
(Length)
(Weight)
(Breed)
(Age)

when does it end?And is Width/Length absolutely needed?

Name:Snowy
breed: barred rock
weight: about 3 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom