BAD day anyone?

shadow rabbit10

Crowing
7 Years
Mar 3, 2012
New Jersey
So, I noticed there is a thread about good things that happend to you today. But what if we had a bad day? We all do, and this would be the place for people to vent. I don't know if there is a thread like this already, but if there is, sorry. Here's my hideous day.

My day was horrible. I just returned to school from spring break, I couldn't sleep last night, I have a gash across my eyelid, I stepped in a dog turd, and on top of that, had to walk home from school on 85 degree weather, with a thousand pound backpack. And I don't live that close to my school either. And now, I have a headache. :(

Call this the complainers' thread or whatever you want, but i know everyone has probably had a terrible day, and probably wants to talk about it. So, this is the place to do it. This is not to make your day seem worse, it's to help you get over it and have a better day tommorow. So, let me hear your troubles BYC members! Let us all hear them!

Don't feel bad. If you really feel no one cares about you now, someone will someday. Animal love is so much stronger than peoples'. I can trust that animals won't betray you, and that they respect you for who you are. Even if things aren't looking out for you now, they will sometime, and until that day comes, just keep trying to make it better.

Well all the BYCers care :)
And for if had a bad day.... I guess you could say that :p Ive been bed ridden with pneumonia plus my new medication is making me sick.... Oh and I lost a chick last night :(
But I have four healthy, happy, and freakin adorable chicks that I just can't get enough of :)

Let's see, at 2:00 this morning my husband woke me up and told me to get out of the bed.......when I got up, our ceiling was leaking and water running in everywhere......all on our bed and it was still pouring the rain!! Then I go outside and my car has a flat tire. Not a good day!!

Back
Top Bottom