bad luck or am I doing something wrong?

Shipped eggs require special incubation, a broody might not be enough. Shipping is also rough on eggs, even if they look ok, they might not be.
Oh I know shipping is rough on them but I was having zero luck no matter which way I hatched them. My first shipped eggs I got 2 to hatch and 1 internally pipped but couldn't externally pip. out of those 3 2 were under a broody and 1 in the incubator. One of each is what hatched.

2nd group none developed.

3rd and 4th (4th was same seller as 2nd). the 3rd are developing great and nothing from the 4th. Both sets of eggs incubated together on same day, same things done etc. Which shows me that it isn't me but the sellers/USPS from where they are shipped from that is the problem.

Oh I know shipping is rough on them but I was having zero luck no matter which way I hatched them. My first shipped eggs I got 2 to hatch and 1 internally pipped but couldn't externally pip. out of those 3 2 were under a broody and 1 in the incubator. One of each is what hatched.

2nd group none developed.

3rd and 4th (4th was same seller as 2nd). the 3rd are developing great and nothing from the 4th. Both sets of eggs incubated together on same day, same things done etc. Which shows me that it isn't me but the sellers/USPS from where they are shipped from that is the problem.
that's not bad for shipped

Back
Top Bottom