Bad luck so far with the incubator :( any suggestions?

Ok thank you! I just put more water in it. If it doesn't go higher I'll try a sponge or cloth! Thank you so much!
1f601.png
and I agree scflock it is very beautiful up here. So glad I moved up here and everyone is so nice too.
1f60a.png
She lived in Phoenix for years, and I didn't care for it. Prescott is beautiful, and close enough for a day trip to Sedona
thumbsup.gif

Ok thank you! I just put more water in it. If it doesn't go higher I'll try a sponge or cloth! Thank you so much!
1f601.png
and I agree scflock it is very beautiful up here. So glad I moved up here and everyone is so nice too.
1f60a.png
Just remember if you had water in your wells already adding more increasing depth will not do much because humidity is increased by increasing the surface area of the water not the depth of the water.

Phoenix is awful! It's so miserable during summer or anytime lol I dont think I've ever been to Sedona. My mom goes up there a lot for work though.
1f600.png

Just remember if you had water in your wells already adding more increasing depth will not do much because humidity is increased by increasing the surface area of the water not the depth of the water.
oh shoot no I didn't know that! Alright wet cloth it is! Guess I should have done more research instead of relying on incubator instructions lol thank you again!

Phoenix is awful! It's so miserable during summer or anytime lol I dont think I've ever been to Sedona. My mom goes up there a lot for work though.
1f600.png
I've met a few people in Prescott that haven't been to Sedona. That just blows my mind. It's only an hour and a half away, and one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen in my life. You should go

Back
Top Bottom