bad situation

waitwhoslucas

Chirping
Jun 23, 2022
Hello everybody. So im hatching quail eggs and im currently on day 10 on July 11. An emergency trip came up and its right on the day for lockdown, july 16, so I don’t know what to do? There’s nobody I can leave them with. What I was thinking maybe is to get their incubator ready, taking out the turner, raising the humidity by putting trays of water or sponges, and maybe leaving a tray of food inside the incubator? I don’t know what to do or if they get into a problem while hatching and im not here. Please help? What should I do. It’s only two eggs that are almost about to hatch. Others quit :/

Hello everybody. So im hatching quail eggs and im currently on day 10 on July 11. An emergency trip came up and its right on the day for lockdown, july 16, so I don’t know what to do? There’s nobody I can leave them with. What I was thinking maybe is to get their incubator ready, taking out the turner, raising the humidity by putting trays of water or sponges, and maybe leaving a tray of food inside the incubator? I don’t know what to do or if they get into a problem while hatching and im not here. Please help? What should I do. It’s only two eggs that are almost about to hatch. Others quit :/
You can take it to lockdown a little early, first week is most important for turning.

You can take it to lockdown a little early, first week is most important for turning.
I’ve candled the eggs and it seems like everything is going great; they’re moving inside. I’m on day ten, how could I take it to lockdown early? First week, the automatic turner has turned the eggs everyday!

Back
Top Bottom