Bailey - the Great Dane puppy!

Do you have a pic of Jasper?
Yeah
7A69C95C-0F1E-4297-8C04-607C637B010F.jpeg

So Bailey went inside the house once last night and it was on the tiles and it seemed as though he was indeed trying to get out. This morning mum came and got him and put him out to go to the bathroom, he seems to be learning fast. If it isn’t raining today I’m going to take him outside. I currently have him sleeping on my bed with me so I can give him cuddles 😂😂

So sorry about Wilbur but excited for y'all about Bailey! He's sooo adorable and i love Danes!

We lost our 12 yo Boxer, Benjamin, in October and about a week after got a Boxer puppy and named him Bailey! (Surprisingly people kinda hated on us for getting another dog so soon and it made me really sad to think that someone would believe I would try to "replace" my beloved dog. Its not a replacement but more of an honor and comfort. Some people won't understand and if anyone tries to hate on you for getting your pup so soon, don't listen)

So sorry about Wilbur but excited for y'all about Bailey! He's sooo adorable and i love Danes!

We lost our 12 yo Boxer, Benjamin, in October and about a week after got a Boxer puppy and named him Bailey! (Surprisingly people kinda hated on us for getting another dog so soon and it made me really sad to think that someone would believe I would try to "replace" my beloved dog. Its not a replacement but more of an honor and comfort. Some people won't understand and if anyone tries to hate on you for getting your pup so soon, don't listen)
Thanks.
I know what you mean, people are so taken aback when you get another dog a few months later but the way I view it is that your not replacing your last pet your simply offering another a home.

Back
Top Bottom