Bantam Ameraucana, Standard Blue Turkens/PICS/ 2 DZ. Turken for 1/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a dozen Turken eggs- if you can ship on February 2nd, i would be able to put them in at the same time as the other eggs coming around then.

Please let me know and I will paypal you the amount right away.

tonini3059 just let me know a few days in advance and I should be able to get you a batch as long as the girls keep laying.

Mom 2 em all sending you a pm

Aw man James! I'd love some of the orp eggs and bantam ee eggs, but our eggs are freezing just a few hours in the barn so would be afraid to have any shipped in right now.

Those orps are lovely and I adore the little bantie ee's!

Hey Cindy

Later on in the spring when things warm up for ya just holler at me then, the orps are pretty well spoken for at this time and I will be turning my incubator on in another month or so but you know you can get a few eggies then. LOL

James

Quote:
smile.png
Sounds good! How are you all feeling, hon? Hope things are getting better.

(I'm not supposed to be hatching chicks this year other than to sell from my own birds so mums the word.
wink.png
)

Well I have a few good days more bad ones but just keep on going. lol thats about all that can do right now.

Now you know Stacy will have to know your getting eggs from MS so how is mum gonna be the word.
lau.gif

Quote:
I hear ya.
sad.png
Hope the good start outnumbering the bad.

lau.gif
Stacy is fine, it's just the hubby I don't want to know!
lau.gif
Besides, I'm making Stacy start her `bator so she can't pick on me!
duc.gif

thumbsup.gif
I love your Orpingtons. Can you put me down for some eggs in say late March? Right now it is just to cold up here. I would love some EEs too, but dont thiunk I have the space.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom