Bantam and LF (Mr. Speckles) Jubilee projects

Quote:
I bet I can find one for you Adam.
smile.png

Awesome... Well, you have a few years to perfect the "recipe" for Jubilee Orps before I need to order some hatching eggs from ya.
lau.gif

I loooooove Jubilee Orps.
bow.gif
love.gif

Well, the length of time is determined by what we already have and our next steps. Breeding for type and color at the same time is not difficult when you hatch enough progeny and cull hard along the way. I fully expect to have my jubilees by the end of this year. Of course we will continue to work on them, but the project is well on its way.

Quote:
smile.png

I am not kidding I really want one, that is why I want eggs from you but I would be willing to have a boy shipped to me. I know it varies from rooster to rooster but do yours crow all the time or just randomly? I do not care but my neighbors might and I try to be respectful of them.

Quote:
smile.png

I am not kidding I really want one, that is why I want eggs from you but I would be willing to have a boy shipped to me. I know it varies from rooster to rooster but do yours crow all the time or just randomly? I do not care but my neighbors might and I try to be respectful of them.

I'd have to say they're pretty vocal, but I don't know if they crow anymore than the rest of them do. My hubby would say they all crow too much!!

Back
Top Bottom