1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam Black Araucana Hens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BantyMom, Jan 24, 2010.

1. BantyMom

BantyMom Out Of The Brooder

Oct 22, 2008
    Salinas, CA
    I have two bantam black true Araucana hens to sell at $30 for both, or $15 each.

One is rumpless but lacks tufts. (good if you already have good tufts on your roo.)
    The other has tufts (in the pic you can see they are growing in) but also a tail. (good if your roo is rumpless but is lacking tufts)
    Both have a nice green sheen.

The shipping price above is an estimate for one. I don't know what it will cost for two. I am not sure how payment for birds works on this site, but if you will pay for them by COD, I will charge only the exact shipping cost. You will have to provide me a box.

I will be at the Stockton Show this coming weekend (January 30-31) and will bring them to you if you are going. I need to know by Thursday night because I am leaving early Friday morning.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  2. marina24dog

marina24dog Out Of The Brooder

How old are they? Do they lay blue eggs?
    Thanks

3. BantyMom

Oct 22, 2008
    Salinas, CA
    They are 1.5-2 years old. Their eggs are a turquoise blue (not green). I'll try to get a pic, but I'm not sure they are laying right now.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  4. marina24dog

I am interested in adopting both of them if they are still available. I will be at the Stockton show on Saturday at 7 a.m. I am selling some chickens in the sale barn. I hope to be gone by noon depending how the sales go. What time will you be there Saturday?
    Thanks,
    Marina

5. BantyMom

Oct 22, 2008
    Salinas, CA
    They are available. I will be there around 7:00 myself to prep my show birds. If you want to PM me your cell number, I can call you as soon as I am finished, or send me a pic of yourself so I can find you. They are yours then. Thanks. Is there something official that has to happen with the bid/buy it now thing?

6. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:You just have to end the listing.

7. marina24dog

Great, thanks. I just PM you my cell number. See you Saturday!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by