Bantam Brahmas?

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Settler'sDreamFarm, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Settler'sDreamFarm

Settler'sDreamFarm █ [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]

Aug 7, 2008
    Ontario, Canada :)
    :DIf any of you have bantam brahmas could you talk about them and maybe post pictures?[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
  2. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    They're friendly, just like their larger counterparts, they do go broody, they lay pretty well too. [​IMG]

3. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    The latest issue of "Backyard Poultry" magazine has an article on the Brahma breed, and also discusses bantam Brahmas. Maybe you could find a copy.

4. seedcorn

seedcorn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2007
    NE. IN
    Have light brahma bantams. they are OK. Lay well, will go broody, enough to eat when you cull the extra roosters. I don't beleive they are as friendly as other breeds but they aren't wild or skittish.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  5. MonkeyZero

MonkeyZero Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Modesto Ca
    Oh gosh!!! I love my lil DB. Shes still young but the nicest chicky!!! Shes so tame. If you go to the coop, shes start pecking at the coop door to come out. Then she'll follow you around!!! Its so cute. She is a lot more active than my RIR. Shes the BEST!!!

6. Katiesduckies

Katiesduckies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2012
    Three Rivers, Michigan
    I have one Bantam Brahma and I absolutely LOVE her she is soooo sweet she lets me pet her and hold her!! I want more just like her but I guess they arent very common :(

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by