Bantam Breed and Gender Help

leahsep

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 17, 2014
I have posted pics before, but these are updated. They are all about 7-8 weeks old and have changed so much! Any help with Breed or gender would be appreciated. We are hoping for at least one rooster! Thanks in advance!

This is Red. Red has multicolored feathers and the tail feathers are turning upward on the bottom part of the tail.

This is Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt is beginning to have a very different tail feather growth..... could this be my rooster?

This is Blue. Blue is also developing upswinging feathers on the bottom of the tail. Gender/Breed?

This is Mr. T. Mr. T is one of the more dominants in the pack, but seems to not be developing any signs of being a boy. I am not really sure which breed either... ideas?

I have one just like this one but is an obvious roo and this week he has developed black feathers on the tip of his tail. I'd be interested in seeing what this breed is too.

How old is yours? I watch them every day, looking for signs, and I have looked at more chicken pictures that I would care to admit trying to figure it out.....

Back
Top Bottom