Bantam breeds?

ellyion

In the Brooder
May 2, 2017
I'm brand new to chicken raising, though I've been doing a ton of research. We got our bantams from Tractor Supply and all they could tell me was that they were "assorted". We have 6 of them with 3 different breeds from what I can tell. The other three are identical to the last one pictured.

Does the first one have feathered feet?

The pics aren't great but I think the second is a golden seabright.

Does the first one have feathered feet?

The pics aren't great but I think the second is a golden seabright.

None of them have fluffy feet. Sorry for the low quality pictures. I took them with my phone.
Seabright is what I was guessing for that one after combing through different resources and I think the 4 identical ones are old English, but I'm at a total loss on the first one.

welcome-byc.gif

Pic #1: What comb type does it have?
Pic #2: Is this the same birds as #1?
Pic #3 and #4: Golden Sebright
Pic #5 and #6: Old English Game

:welcome
Pic #1: What comb type does it have?
Pic #2: Is this the same birds as #1?
Pic #3 and #4: Golden Sebright
Pic #5 and #6: Old English Game

Pic 2 is the same bird as pic 1. There's a slightly better pic in the comments as well. I'm not sure what kind of comb it has. The area above its nose is still flat.

Thank you for confirming my guesses on the other ones!

Pic 2 is the same bird as pic 1. There's a slightly better pic in the comments as well. I'm not sure what kind of comb it has. The area above its nose is still flat.

Thank you for confirming my guesses on the other ones!
Since it has green/slated colored legs, and most likely pea comb it maybe a clean shaven Easter Egger bantam.

Back
Top Bottom