Bantam chickens.. a friendly discussion about all pure and mixed breeds.

I hadn't considered that....thank you. :) Will go check their feed's nutritional values.

Awww, you're very sweet. :hugs The support means everything to me.

~Alex
How often do you feed the potatoes? Are they raw? Toxins come from green potatoe skins. I'm not sure if it causes that issue though :idunno

How often do you feed the potatoes? Are they raw? Toxins come from green potatoe skins. I'm not sure if it causes that issue though :idunno
Whenever we have some leftover, which isn't too often. No, these are fully cooked with queso cotija added in. :drool I doubt it, since they haven't been fed any for a while (until today). :) But, in these cases, we need to search for every possible culprit. :fl

~Alex

Whenever we have some leftover, which isn't too often. No, these are fully cooked with queso cotija added in. :drool I doubt it, since they haven't been fed any for a while (until today). :) But, in these cases, we need to search for every possible culprit. :fl

~Alex
Well I hope you figure this out before you lose anymore. Being Mereks is in the flock it's a possibility too..
I'm seriously sorry because I'd hate for this to happen to me too..:hmm....:barnie...:hugs

@pipdzipdnreadytogo I took updated pictures of Blue. I think he's part Phoenix due to his fancy long tail, & neck hackle feathers.
1115191545.jpg
1115191544.jpg

Well I hope you figure this out before you lose anymore. Being Mereks is in the flock it's a possibility too..
I'm seriously sorry because I'd hate for this to happen to me too..:hmm....:barnie...:hugs
Same here. Yes, and perhaps this unexpected cold snap weakened them.....I'm thinking stress can bring on a Marek's attack. :confused:

You've been so kind. :hugs My heart is officially warmed. :D That beautiful flock of yours had better remain healthy! :fl
@pipdzipdnreadytogo I took updated pictures of Blue. I think he's part Phoenix due to his fancy long tail, & neck hackle feathers.View attachment 1959649 View attachment 1959652
Blue is simply exquisite! :love Where did you get him?

~Alex

Same here. Yes, and perhaps this unexpected cold snap weakened them.....I'm thinking stress can bring on a Marek's attack. :confused:

You've been so kind. :hugs My heart is officially warmed. :D That beautiful flock of yours had better remain healthy! :fl

~Alex
I definitely hope your Birds will be okay..:fl
I do run heat here for my Birds. Too many temperatures up and down..:hmm

~Alex
Barnyard mix hatching eggs.

I definitely hope your Birds will be okay..:fl
I do run heat here for my Birds. Too many temperatures up and down..:hmm
Thank you, we'll hope together! :fl

Lucky birds, living in the lap of luxury. :lol: I'd love to heat my coop, but the wiring in the barn is far too unstable. :hmm:p
Barnyard mix hatching eggs.
Ah, so he could be a mix of practically anything, then? :love

~Alex

Thank you, we'll hope together! :fl

Lucky birds, living in the lap of luxury. :lol: I'd love to heat my coop, but the wiring in the barn is far too unstable. :hmm:p

Ah, so he could be a mix of practically anything, then? :love

~Alex
The seller had both OEGBs, & Phoenix in their flock, plus other breeds.

Back
Top Bottom