Bantam chicks

Jul 22, 2021
I've got 5 bantam chicks that are 5 weeks old now and they are the size of 2 week old chicks that are regular standard size breeds. I've never had bantams before so I don't know how small they normally are at this age to tell if they are growing fine. Do you guys have any pictures that show bantams and standard sized breeds side by side for comparison as they grow?

I've got 5 bantam chicks that are 5 weeks old now and they are the size of 2 week old chicks that are regular standard size breeds. I've never had bantams before so I don't know how small they normally are at this age to tell if they are growing fine. Do you guys have any pictures that show bantams and standard sized breeds side by side for comparison as they grow?
As long as they have plenty of food and water, they all should be just fine.
I have banty's, and was worried about the same thing. But like i said, plenty of food and water. They're all good!
P_20210626_162115.jpg

I’ve never had problems with raising bantams and standards together. Agree with @Yard farmer

Back
Top Bottom