Bantam Cochins LF layers and so much more some FREE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HBuehler, Dec 29, 2010.

1. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    No SHIPPING
    Long list on the baby fluff board for the younger kids!
    Bantam Cochin Rooster Black with Gold hackles.Hatched with some mottling but he's molted about all of it out..great with kids much better than hatchery stock.Will be a year in the Spring FREE
    BLRW Roos with single combs from Hodges and Blue Poultry..nice lacing and size fine for a backyard mixed flock..Only a few left 3-4 months FREE
    BLRW Roos with potential from Hodges and Blue Poultry SPLASH color only...my aviator died this week and my back up roo is splash no longer keeping any splash roos $5.00 each 3-4 months old several here to pick from.
    Easter Egger Roo 4 months this guy is going to be huge Momma hen is a wheaten Ameraucana and he's light cream with red wings great beard and kid friendly mother approved. FREE
    Easter Eggers Solid black some have gold leakage Roos Free pullets $5.00 have a few close to 3 months and a few just a bit younger.Can't keep any as the solid blacks could pass for true Ameraucana and I don't want to mix them up by accident.
    Bantam Ameraucana Roos-LittleAmeraucanaMom's chicks solid black roo with gold accents in his hackles and saddle feathers he's a talker and one so dark blue he looks black but single comb both of these boys would make super cute bantam EE chicks FREE
    It's possible I forgot some on this list
    Too many to post pictures of so if you are interested in any please e-mail me at HensNRoos@yahoo.com and I will zap you some pictures.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by