bantam duck eggs

birdnutz

Songster
12 Years
Mar 6, 2007
wyoming
I'm getting tons of BEI,black silkie and mallard silkie duck mixed eggs. They haven't been seperated into breeding groups yet. So most would be crossed. Anyone interested in doing a swap for standered eggs?Don't have to be pure bred eggs.

I have cross breed Large ducks. How's that sound?
smile.png

I would love to if you can wait a week or two bators full right now :S I have black stars with a mutt rooster (looks alot like a welsummer) Crystal

Sorry no more ducks. Have way to many now! 2 weeks should be great,just let me know when Crystal. I just need some large egg layers. thanks

Sounds good.How many? I don't have an incubator,unless it comes in silkie form. I have 2 that are broody. So how many would fit under them? I could get them mailed out to you tommorrow. Just PM me and we can knock out the details.

Do you have any pics of your little ducks? My chickens have really kicked in to laying again and I can send you some real large eggs but I would probaby want to wait a few weeks. I have ordered some eggs and have eggs to set so I am not sure on bator space yet. I also am going to set some of my real large eggs to make sure everybody is fertile. I see the bulls eyes when cooking with them but want to make sure. Jenn

Back
Top Bottom