Bantam Frizzle Polish

Tonya

Songster
10 Years
Apr 2, 2009
Broken Bow, Oklahoma
Auction for 12 eggs 6 Buff laced bantam frizzle polish and 6 white crested black/blue Bantam Frizzle Polish eggs these girls have a white frizzle polish roo over them so sometimes they throw a splash.Auction ends Mon the 29th at 6 pm central standard time would love to get them in the mail Tue morning first thing so the sooner i get paypal the faster i can mail them
I ship using bubble wrap for safety and insulation.
In the Buff laced pen i have a smooth buff laced roo over smooth hens that all have the (frizzle gene) I have hatched out babies that are frizzle from these (people have asked so thats why im clarifying)
And I have A White frizzle roo (he is in my profile picture) over white crested black and white crested blue and black crest on black smooth hens one of the girls is a blue crested that is bearded.
I have hatched some of these out and fertility is great.
These will ship(after verifying pay pal pmt) through USPS priority.
Please pay pal as soon as possible eggs are time sensitive [email protected] Winner pays $16.00 shipping. I'm sure I will get more than 12 if the girls keep up like they have been but no guarantee.

Due to things beyond my control there is no guarantee on your hatch. I will do all I can on my end to make sure your eggs get to you safe and sound.

I hatched out about 25 chicks a few weeks ago from both of these batches and they all are so cute and healthy about half are frizzle and we got some neat looking chicks this time with some great looking crest looks like a ball was glued to their heads.

Last edited:
sorry about how this auction is on my picture and stuff i have no idea how i did that and have no idea how to fix it hopefully you see the information well enough let me know if anyone has any questions Tonya

I have a good idea of what to expect from your eggs. ;)

Auction for 12 eggs 6 Buff laced bantam frizzle polish and 6 white crested black/blue Bantam Frizzle Polish eggs these girls have a white frizzle polish roo over them so sometimes they throw a splash.Auction ends Mon the 8th at 6 pm central standard time would love to get them in the mail Tue morning first thing so the sooner i get paypal the faster i can mail them
I ship using bubble wrap for safety and insulation.
In the Buff laced pen i have a smooth buff laced roo over smooth hens that all have the (frizzle gene) I have hatched out babies that are frizzle from these (people have asked so thats why im clarifying)
And I have A White frizzle roo (he is in my profile picture) over white crested black and white crested blue and black crest on black smooth hens one of the girls is a blue crested that is bearded.
I have hatched some of these out and fertility is great.
These will ship(after verifying pay pal pmt) through USPS priority.
Please pay pal as soon as possible eggs are time sensitive [email protected] Winner pays $16.00 shipping. I'm sure I will get more than 12 if the girls keep up like they have been but no guarantee.

Due to things beyond my control there is no guarantee on your hatch. I will do all I can on my end to make sure your eggs get to you safe and sound.

I hatched out about 25 chicks 2 weeks ago from both of these batches and they all are so cute and healthy about half are frizzle and we got some neat looking chicks this time with some great looking crest looks like a ball was glued to their heads.

Back
Top Bottom