Bantam Gender and Breed

2BD4C10C

Songster
7 Years
Jun 30, 2015
East TN
I picked up some Bantam chicks today from TSC. They have a minimum order of 6 so I ended up with the Lavender Cochin I wanted plus 5 more that I dont know what breed they are, just that they are super tiny and beyond adorable. Can anyone give me any guesses on what I have here?
Also how do you sex bantams? Can it be done now at 2 days or so old or do I have to wait for awhile? What do I look for?
The larger black chicks are some Production Blacks I picked up today as well. They are almost the same age as the Bantams by a few days. They actually showed the tiny ones how and where to eat and drink and the tinys are following them around like they are mini moms it is so cute.

Do any have feathered feet? Btw the ones with two white stripes down their back are old english bantams and they are two young to sex they are very cute!

Last edited:
No feathers on feet. So all the chipmunk looking ones are Old English? I took a few more pictures hard to get the little buggers to be still long enough. I numbered everyone.

Back
Top Bottom