Bantam Only Crazy Egg Chain

Yup or just keep playing here until or if there is a problem... My offer is still up and I got me some awesome Cochins! Do you agree?

I love cochins but am in the process of switching my cochin bantam flock to large fowl cochins. I have 5 hens and 1 roo left in the bantams and that's only because 3 of them are broody and sitting on my polish eggs LOL. Once hatched the flock will be sold to make room for the large fowl. Will be moving soon and will restart my bantam cochin flock once I have more room. For now the only bantams I have are serama, silver penciled wyandotte and duccle. 3 of my duccle, all 4 of my wyandotte and 2 of my serama are also broody right now lol.

I think we should definitely stay with in the guidelines as far as keeping them bantam. So many people love the banty's and this way we're keeping it easy as far as not having to decipher large fowl or bantam. But my offer still stands at 6 Mottled Cochin Bantam eggs to keep swap going.
here is a pic of my guys gals from yesterday

Last edited:
I think we should definitely stay with in the guidelines as far as keeping them bantam. So many people love the banty's and this way we're keeping it easy as far as not having to decipher large fowl or bantam. But my offer still stands at 6 Mottled Cochin Bantam eggs to keep swap going.
Your offer has already been claimed and a new offer posted. The guidelines are for at least 1 pure breed bantam offer. Anything can be offered as additional offers.

very cute!

Who claimed them?

I will claim them if no one is objecting!

Is this what we are doing? I want those Cochins people!!
fl.gif

I will offer

8+ silkie eggs not separated by color getting a sizzle here and there??paints nice ones are being hatched !white!birchen!black,( nice nice quality black) partridge...
8+ Cochin eggs???silver laced, lav frizzle,Millie fluer! and calico.
Can add one or two from our Mixed bantam pen a buff d'uccle girl, a blue Cochin girl,a gold laced seabright girl, and a little black nanny McPhee ....( no idea what she is except tiny...but she is broody) a silver laced Cochin roo over them...

I can also do a hens choice 10 eggs +
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
My Cochins

This is tutu cause she looks like she is wearing one...

And some more

This is a frizzle baby of tutus and hoss' ( our Roos name is hoss )

My silver as a baby! He turned out better than this! Lol more mmmm defined grown I need a new pic. Close up..but that's him with the girls.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom