Bantam Orpington Eggs List

KingsCalls

Songster
12 Years
Oct 22, 2007
New Market,Tn.
Hey, I've started getting an egg here and there so I thought I'd post this. Anybody that is already on my list for bantam orp eggs please PM me your mailing adress along with the number of eggs you are wanting and the color of bird. I have most of this written down but, I want to be sure. Here is what I have as far as birds penned together.......
pen # 1.....Black Roo with Splash hens....should be 100% blue chicks
pen # 2.....Blue Roo with Black hens.....a 50% black/50% blue chicks
pen # 3.....Blue Roo with Blue hens......a mix of blue/black/splash chicks
pen # 4.....Black Roo with Black hens....all black chicks
pen # 5.....Buff Roo with Buff hens.....buff chicks

This is the bantams only......I have not split the standards up as of yet as most are still too young to be laying.

Also, if interested I have bantam Dominiques also.

T H A N K S E V E R Y O N E........................................J E F F

OH BOY!! this is what ive been waiting for!! i have been sitting here wait waiting waiting!! oh boy oh boy! my FFA\\4h advisor will be sooooooooooooooooooooo happy! what are ur prices?
big_smile.png

I would be very interested in some bantam dominiques. I have a nice trio and would like a seperate group to cross over to. How much are they a dozen? And could you post pics of the adults you have? TYhanks

Here is a picture of my little pullet that I hatched from kingscalls, I lost the other one when a dog got in the run.

IMG_3271.jpg

I have a roo and another pullet from James (jmhappycowboy) that make up my trio. I just love the blue orpingtons!

Marie

Marie.........She is a pretty girl.....! I like the blues to but, I have a few very nice splash hens and I never thought I'd like the splash's.

TnTrader.....here you go.
100_1959.jpg
I have another roo and 6 more hens but, this is the only pic II have right now. The price is $12 per 1/2 dozen plus shipping. Thanks, Jeff

Thanks. I am hoping that I get some splash. My roo is light blue and my other pullet is from a black to blue breeding so carries a blue gene. So hoping to get some splash too, but I love the blue.

kingscalls, you can send me some of your grey call duck eggs. That is what is in your avatar right? I love them and DH wanted mallards but I told him we need call ducks and once he saw the greys he was ok with it. How far are you from Memphis?

Marie

Back
Top Bottom