Bantam RP! Join the adventure!

Shasta walked over to Hawk. Shasta had always admired bigger then her.

Hawk saw Shasta at her side. "Hello." She said.
Name: Gem
Flock: bright flock
Friends: everyone
Personality:Bright and bubbly

(Why is everyone only joining the Bright Flock?:p)
Um...This looks like a standard, how about she's in the Standard Flock? Or is she a bantam? The Standard Flock is pretty awesome, you know.

Last edited:

(This is my chick on my head)

Name: Lucy
Flock: Standard Flock
Personality: Shy at times, LOOOOVVES to perch, is 'heavyweight', is poofy, cute, nice, adventurous.
Any friends?: Cleopatra and Latte

"Hello, have you seen two roosters?" "Mom, you are acting like some spy!" Latte said, then a wyandotte chick approached. "Hey, Latte!" She said, "Hello, Lucy! I was wondering where you had gone!" Latte replied. "Where's Cleopatra?" Lucy asked. "I have NO idea." Latte said.

"Depends" said Shasta "i see lots of rooster every day, most in war. and who's Cleopatra?"

"Depends" said Shasta "i see lots of rooster every day, most in war. and who's Cleopatra?"

"War...yes. They love to attack chickens everyday. One time a big roo almost got me when Latte was just a little chick, I took him on and I have no idea where he is now, I think he died." Hawk said. "Cleopatra is a Sultan bantam!" Latte said. "Yeah, she's real nice. But she wants humans to come onto our land!" Lucy said.

"Humans?! Is she mad!" Latte said. "We're gonna go look for her!" Latte said. Then Hawk stopped him. "It's too dark. Coyotes must be out already, I suggest we all go into the flocks coop. I'll take you too, Lucy." Hawk took Lucy and Latte, saying goodbye she vanished in the darkness.

Bubbles hid her face being her tint wing. She was so shy, yet she wanted to make friends!

"How are you?" Cleopatra asked, walking closer to Bubbles nicely.

Sunny sun bathed in the sun light while she watched Fighter.Bear ran across the open field to go meet the others.Razor and blade flew towards sunny.the chicks huddled under her.She clucked for help.

Latte saw from afar. She zoomed to Sunny and stood in front of her. "Y'all just clear outta here!" Latte said, making sure they couldn't hurt Sunny.

"I - I'm Bubbles,"she said shyly in her small chicky voice.

Name: Dumpling
Flock: Bright Flock
Friends: Gets along with everyone. Loves all other chickens.
Personality: Friendly, kind, sweet

Back
Top Bottom