Bantam Silkie Hatching Eggs

Last edited:
I went to your site but did not see any silkie pictures, may I please see your silkies, I am looking to add a new bloodline to my flock ty
Do you still have any? I want some. But the price on your website is different then what is her on the thread.

Do you still have any? I want some. But the price on your website is different then what is her on the thread.

I went to your site but did not see any silkie pictures, may I please see your silkies, I am looking to add a new bloodline to my flock ty
They aren't mine. The price is a little higher, but she sent me a few extra eggs, and right now they are about to hatch.
Shipping is delayed, FYI. Took me a week to get them, but the packing was awesome. Shredded paper all in the box, and each egg was packed separately in bubble wrap.

7 of my 9 eggs are hatching Sunday.

They aren't mine. The price is a little higher, but she sent me a few extra eggs, and right now they are about to hatch.
Shipping is delayed, FYI. Took me a week to get them, but the packing was awesome. Shredded paper all in the box, and each egg was packed separately in bubble wrap.

7 of my 9 eggs are hatching Sunday.
Did your chicks hatch? Do you have pics? Im thinking of ordering some

Back
Top Bottom