bantam special from ideal PLEASE HELP ME IDENTIFY PIC HEAVY

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by chickenlittle32, Jun 16, 2009.

1. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Songster

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Like the subject line explains...if you did order, what did you get in this special...My order will be shipped tomorrow and just curious as to what type of variety they send....

Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  2. Foxhound lady

Foxhound lady Songster

Jul 9, 2008
    TX baby!
    the feed store got a batch in last week and it was mostly OEGB and cochins didnt see anything to interesting or drool worthy. Earlier in the season they throw Silkies but those are backordered till fall or 2010

3. Lover-of-Poultry

Lover-of-Poultry In the Brooder

May 21, 2009
    Tennessee
    I just ordered that as well ChickenLittel [​IMG] I have never done it before but hey...... worth a try. And for the price you couldnt go wrong. [​IMG] I was just wanting some free range bantams to take care of the bugs in the yard (which my purebreds are in their own pens)

I guess we will see when we get them huh? LOL [​IMG]

4. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Songster

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Lover, when is your shipping date? Mine was today...so by Friday I should get em...I will post here what I get...Can't wait...

5. Lover-of-Poultry

May 21, 2009
    Tennessee
    My shipment went out today or was suppose to anyway [​IMG] Just as soon as I get mine I will also post pics and descriptions of what I get. [​IMG]

6. Lover-of-Poultry

May 21, 2009
    Tennessee
    I just got mine. They all arrived safe and healthy [​IMG] It appears that I will have some Old English verison bantams and some chochins. And it looks like I might have a couple of Japanese. I will post pics soon [​IMG]

7. Lover-of-Poultry

May 21, 2009
    Tennessee
    Ok I got a couple of pics.............. please overlook the quality I am not a photographer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited due to one photo not showing up

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  8. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Songster

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Hey lover...those look exactly like what I got!!!! I will post pics after while (just gettin off of work...lol)

9. Lover-of-Poultry

May 21, 2009
    Tennessee
    Cant wait to see those pics [​IMG]

10. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Songster

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Did you get a lil black one? I am trying to figure out what it could be. No yellow just black.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: