Bantam Thread - Advice for beginners

I love bantams. They eat less, can be super friendly and don't need much space to be happy. I have...

a Rosecomb Bantam "Ava":
833633274.jpg
202473488.JPG

Old English Game Bantams *HIGHLY RECOMMEND* only get good stock, one's from quiet and tame parents.
265150154.jpg
855346182.jpg
887012270.jpg
1646205.jpg
319433433.jpg
579651028.jpg

and I have some others too, but another favorite of mine is my "White Laced Cornish Bantam":
4155269.jpg

"Starburst"

Awwwww! You have such handsome birds! My favorite was the little Old English Game Bantam rooster. He was so cute underneath the Columbian hen. (Or was she Brahma?)

Are Rosecomb bantams tamer the Old English?

I'm think of getting sebrights to begin with, and then, after that, some cochins. I would get Old English, but I'm afraid they'll be super hyper and flighty.
tongue.png

Here are some of my bantams :)
Wish :) Bantam white silkie

May :) bantam frizzle buff polish

Jessa :) Bantam frizzle blue polish

I also have more bantam: cochins, polish, americana, and silkies :)

Awwwww! You have such handsome birds! My favorite was the little Old English Game Bantam rooster. He was so cute underneath the Columbian hen. (Or was she Brahma?)

Are Rosecomb bantams tamer the Old English? Not mine imparticular, but its based on the parents ("stock") you get them from and how you rais ("brood") them.
In the back: "Fresno" the Light Sussex hen...Bottom left is "PJ" the Crele Old English Game Bantam then to the right of her is "Otis" a wheaten Old English Game Bantam then one of my silkies, "Ugalee" :) with a Lavender Ameraucana laying down behind them,
319433433.jpg

Back
Top Bottom