-+*-+*-+*~~BantamFan4Life's Chat Thread!~~*+-*+-*+-

frow.gif
hi

Hey guys just came home with some more babies!!!

3 D'uccles, 1 Pencilled Cochin Bantam, 2 Blue Cochin Bantams, 2 Splash Cochin Bantams, 1 Hamburg, 1 Barred Rock....in love!

We already have 1 D'uccle... ehhh... darling! Her name is a Cassiopeia. She's got an amazing personality. We also have two Golden Laced Cochin Bantams, Athena and Annabelle. We call them the twins since they are sisters. So cute. They chase each other around, awesome to watch. WE HAD TO GET MORE!!!!!

So excited I can hardly stand it!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

fl.gif
Please all be pullets!!!!!
fl.gif

3 D'uccles, 1 Pencilled Cochin Bantam, 2 Blue Cochin Bantams, 2 Splash Cochin Bantams, 1 Hamburg, 1 Barred Rock....in love!

We already have 1 D'uccle... ehhh... darling! Her name is a Cassiopeia. She's got an amazing personality. We also have two Golden Laced Cochin Bantams, Athena and Annabelle. We call them the twins since they are sisters. So cute. They chase each other around, awesome to watch. WE HAD TO GET MORE!!!!!

wee.gif
celebrate.gif

fl.gif
Please all be pullets!!!!!
fl.gif
Sweet! I'm happy for ya. Looks like you made some great choices in breeds! I love d'Uccles, Cochins, and Barred Rocks :)

We already have 1 D'uccle... ehhh... darling!  Her name is a Cassiopeia.  She's got an amazing personality.  We also have two Golden Laced Cochin Bantams, Athena and Annabelle.  We call them the twins since they are sisters.  So cute.  They chase each other around, awesome to watch.  WE HAD TO GET MORE!!!!!

:weee :celebrate
:fl  Please all be pullets!!!!!:fl

:D yay!

Back
Top Bottom