Bantams for re homing

ShellyBear

Songster
9 Years
Jun 10, 2010
I am sadly having to shorten my flock and am in need of re homing a few bantams. These guys are perfectly healthy and fun little birds. I have a Porcelain D'uccle pair (Not show quality - 2 years old) I also have Golden Sebright ( 2 years old ) I have a mix breed of Silky and something else but is a lovely girl and her age in unknown but still laying like a machine. I have lastly a hansom Sebright Dutch mix rooster who is just learning to crow but is a good boy and loves his girls

Yes I may be interested in your Bantams
I did not see where you are from ?
I'm from a very small farm in St.Amant,La
I lost most all my pet/farm animals during the big flood of 2016. And are only now getting back on my feet so I can start collecting some of my animals back.
So far I beleave I'm only going go back with Bantams.
So far I have a pair of lavender aruccons bantam
And a pair of very fluffy black bantams with feathers on there feet ? Was giving to me as babies with no info ?
I like the Bantams the best for a few reasons !
1) they can fly away from danger
2) there eggs are perfect size for picking or use two fir frying
3) plus I just like them the best ???
Reply to my E-male and let me know if you had any left please

I am located in Ellensburg WA. Everybody is still here for rehoming. I'm so sorry for your lost that must have been terrible. Bantam are amazing and I totally agree why. The black fluffy bantams may be silkies.

Last edited:
Please contact me I just lost my coop and have several sweet SilkieS I have to revoke. I am not a chicken gamer.. although I love these little guys... I don't know what I am doing and have chosen to start again in a year or so once I am prepared Bette. My phone 772-708.5601 lori

I still have all with me, I will contact you after 3. Thank you so much and I hope you have a great day

Back
Top Bottom