Bantams!!! Please Help Identify!!!! Update 8/18/11

Does the one you thought was Red Pyle have a single comb? It almost looks flat in that picture. I would need a shot from the side to even guess. Cannot really tell what color and markings it has from that picture.

#4 Might be splash rather than blue, but from the same category. my blues were darker.
#6 BLR or WLR Cornish?
#8 White cochin. WC chicks have that greyish on the back; one way to distinguish them from the buffs before feathering.

Please post your Porcelain, I am so jealous - I wanted a lot of d'Uccles in my assortment, but I don't think I got (m)any. I may have to order a d'Uccle assortment, since all they have left are the types I wanted anyway.
smile.png

You got a great assortment! I think mine will be mostly cochins and sebrights, but I'll see in a few days!

I still think #6 is WLR Cornish.

I have one or two I'm not sure what they are yet at 3 weeks...one is either WLR Cornish or splash BLR Wyandotte, the other looks like a frizzle buff black-tailed Japanese - only they don't come in frizzle! Somebody jumped over the breeding pen wall...I think it's kinda cool, though, not many of those around...
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom