#2 modern game batam ?
#3?
#4 brasy back OEGB hen
#5 ? ?
#6 the one in the midal BBR OEGB hen
#7 white batam windote hen

thumbsup.gif

#1 OEGB probably a poorly colored Ginger or Black tail buff roo
#2 Modern Game...Black? or Birchen(can't see the sides)
#3 OEGB poorly colored Red Pyle roo
#4 OEGB Brassyback pullet(possibly Quail as the two resemble and hatchery quality)
#5 OEGB Ginger pullet(facing) White tail red? roo
#6 OEGB Brassy(or Quail) pullet,BB Red pullet, Black tail roo(#1?)
#7 is it supposed to be bantam? Cause it kinda resembles the white cornish bantams i got from them.

Quote:
In the real world yes, but a friend of mine ordered btb japs from ideal and 2 had dark legs lol!!

Just remember guys...This is hatchery stock.They breed for QUANTITY,not QUALITY. So we know not to expect perfection here...lol...
They are OEGB though,I got the same ones

Quote:
I was thinking white wyandotte,but they don't carry the white bantams....

LOL sorry i did not look first to see what they carred good call on the red pyl the color is so far off i would have never gussed it LOL but it look like we agre on all the rest
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
In the real world yes, but a friend of mine ordered btb japs from ideal and 2 had dark legs lol!!

in that cace they would not by consiberd ture japps but mutts insted
hmm.png

Quote:

hmm.png

Quite easily possible that they sent OEGB instead of Japs.But again,their not breeding for quality.The legs could have just been a bad throw off from back in the line somewhere..

Quote:
hmm.png

Quite easily possible that they sent OEGB instead of Japs.But again,their not breeding for quality.The legs could have just been a bad throw off from back in the line somewhere..

anything is POSSIBLE,
wink.png
and I mentioned it to her - she doesn't care they are just lawn ornaments that eat bugs to her lol!

Back
Top Bottom