Barnavelder hen is not a Barnavelder anymore?

Show Sebright

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Apr 1, 2020
Orlando FL
Hay y’all, please tell me my Barnavelder is infact a Barnavelder. Because the judge said she wasn’t but she has been since she was hatched. Please tell me her faults and how to fix them.

Attachments

• C4458FC3-E440-42EF-B6DC-EA8525956F28.jpeg
    C4458FC3-E440-42EF-B6DC-EA8525956F28.jpeg
    789.2 KB · Views: 10
Hay y’all, please tell me my Barnavelder is infact a Barnavelder. Because the judge said she wasn’t but she has been since she was hatched. Please tell me her faults and how to fix them.
@Amer will probably be able to elaborate more.

She is not show-quality, but does look like a HQ Barnelveder (spelled like so). Her comb is definitely not good. What color are her shanks and skin?

What do you mean? Whatever she is, she's been that since she was hatched. Pics of her feet please?

She is a Barnevelder. To fix the traits you could get a better Barnevelder. Do you mean corrective breeding? Her comb is too large and her lacing is weak. I can’t really judge type or size from that angle.
This 👆

Back
Top Bottom