Barnevelder Thread! All Colors!

UberchicRanch

Songster
Oct 24, 2015
New England
Hi there!

Love the Barnevelders as much as we do? Well this is your destination for all things Barnevelders! Discussions include, but are not limited to, Silver Double Laced Barnevelders, Black Double Laced Barnevelders, Blue Double Laced Red Barnevelders, Blue Barnevelders and more! Questions, comments, pics, vids are all welcome!

Barn3sm.jpg
Barn7sm.jpg

I'd like to revive this thread. I would love to see anyone's pics of their Blue double laced Barnies please. I have some eggs in the bator now and would like pics of chicks as well as grown birds.:bow

Very cool indeed!! I wish I could get some recent pics of some double blue laced Barnies. My eggs are supposed to hatch tomorrow, and I have one internal pip now so I am very excited to see who arrives in the morning. So hoping for some beauties:fl

Aww, this is a short thread! I have 4 double silver laced Barnevelders (currently thinking 1 too and 3 hens but I'm not guaranteeing anything yet), but I just found silver blue here:
https://www.barnevelders.net/the-barnevelder.html
And I thought that looked pretty cool, but I can't find them anywhere else online so far. Is the bird in this photo the only one in the world?

Aww, this is a short thread! I have 4 double silver laced Barnevelders (currently thinking 1 too and 3 hens but I'm not guaranteeing anything yet), but I just found silver blue here:
https://www.barnevelders.net/the-barnevelder.html
And I thought that looked pretty cool, but I can't find them anywhere else online so far. Is the bird in this photo the only one in the world?

Sounds cool. I'd love to see pics of your chicks!

I just ordered LF silver laced hatching eggs! They are being shipped from pretty far away so I hope I get some to hatch at least. I am in Ireland & they are coming from the Netherlands but I figured it was best to get them from the source. Barnevelders seem to be pretty rare here in Ireland, haven't heard of any silver laced ones at all around here.

I know the LF ones in general do not have as good lacing as the bantams, so I will hopefully be working on breeding & improving the lacing.

Back
Top Bottom