ChickChic00

Songster
Sep 10, 2019
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I didn't know where to post this question. Does anyone have a good idea on how much I should price my hatching eggs? The rooster is American Game Fowl Copper Maran Cross. The hens are Buff Orp, RIR, Barred Rock, Black Australorp, Isa Brown, buff Orp/Lav Orp. I love in Tennessee, Cleveland area. Thanks a super ton!!

Attachments

• IMG_20240402_142749479.jpg
    IMG_20240402_142749479.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 13
Does anyone have a good idea on how much I should price my hatching eggs?
You'd be lucky to get $10-12 per dozen in my location for mixed mix breed hatching eggs.

Pure bred hatching eggs.. go for around $25-45.

Rare pure breed.. around $65.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with your market values.. maybe you can get some hints by checking your local Craigslist farm and garden section.

Have you actually ran any test hatches to see what your actual fertility and hatch-ability rates are?

Lovely eggs, happy adventures! :wee

You'd be lucky to get $10-12 per dozen in my location for mixed mix breed hatching eggs.

Pure bred hatching eggs.. go for around $25-45.

Rare pure breed.. around $65.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with your market values.. maybe you can get some hints by checking your local Craigslist farm and garden section.

Have you actually ran any test hatches to see what your actual fertility and hatch-ability rates are?

Lovely eggs, happy adventures! :wee
Thanks so much! I have a hatch ability rate of about 90 😅 I get so many chicks, I'm going to be selling the chicks I'm hatching today also. So many chicks and eggs, hence why I wanted a price range. Around here it's about $15 or so for barnyard eggs. I was thinking $10 or so. My chick price is $2.50 must get 4.

Back
Top Bottom