Status
Not open for further replies.

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
Barred Plymouth Rock Breeding cockerels, ONE OR BOTH, just $8 !
Aramis & Hector will turn 15 weeks on Aug 19 (Mineral Bluff, GA).
NO HATCHERY BLOOD in either. Healthy and Robust.

***MUST GO before they try breeding my old arthritic hens***
  • LAST CHANCE for Our Stukel Males! Closing our Stukel descended line down!
Male #1, Aramis, is from the Stukel-descended originals, (Atlas Line). Though he has a very small, tight comb/wattles for 11 weeks old, the body is very large and the barring is SUPERIOR. Took awhile to figure out his sex due to his more refined head and smaller comb. Mother is a pure Marvin Stukel line hen.

Male #2 Hector, Jr., is from our Jill Burk Line (Hector Line), very wide-bodied & deep chested with excellent barring & healthy. He is crowing and on guard already.
NO HATCHERY BLOOD.

We *strongly* suggest you have a predator-proof coop/pen for these guys. No available pullets at this time, sorry.
DSC04887.JPG
DSC04888.JPG
DSC04891.JPG
DSC04894.JPG
DSC04895.JPG
DSC04896.JPG

Reply if interested or if you have questions.

***If you commit to buying birds, you MUST pick them up within 7 days of that or they go back on the market. Cash Only, Will Not Hold***

Last edited:
If you commit to buying these birds, you MUST pick them up within 7 days of that or they go back on the market. If you commit to showing up on a certain day and time, but renege, they go back on the market.
All transactions are CASH ONLY.

These two very handsome guys are still available and I need them to have their own hens, which they cannot have here-they are going to hurt my older hens if they stick around, I'm afraid. Excellent breeding stock, one Stukel line (Atlas line) and one Jill Burk line (Hector line).
DSC04887.JPG
DSC04888.JPG
DSC04890.JPG
DSC04891.JPG
DSC04894.JPG
DSC04895.JPG
DSC04896.JPG

Aramis and Hector, JR. are still available, 14 weeks old August 12. They need their own hens FAST. They are with their sister and she has to be moved to her permanent group soon. Please give these guys a home-they are excellent breeding stock, no hatchery blood at all in them. Stukel line and Jill Burk line represented.

First pic, pullet not for sale. Aramis on left.
DSC04919.JPG
DSC04915.JPG
DSC04916.JPG
DSC04917.JPG

Aramis and Hector, Jr. still need a home with their own hens and SOON! They are 14 weeks old on Saturday and I have nowhere for them to go permanently, too many old hens who would be injured by young teens trying to mate. Each is from a different show-winning line of heritage Rocks!

Aramis on the left is half-brother to Apollo, if you rememeber him. Aramis's mother is a spectacular pure Stukel line hen.

DSC04919.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom