Cockoo Marans
Hatched on Feb. 15, 2009

Flo1.jpg

Thorgirls-1.jpg

Thor1.jpg

Hens.jpg

thorgirls.jpg

Last edited:
Do you still need a judge? I don't have any pics of mine yet or time to get them but I could judge. On my 17 wk olds I made the mistake of not having leg bands ready so my BR, Cuckoo Maran, Olive Eggers, and some crosses are all mixed up. Yeh, I know, keep laughing! Maybe one of these days I'll get pics and you guys play along in the guessing game.
gig.gif

Let me know. I see some fine looking birds.

Quote:
Sure , you could judge! Oh, and my barred rock pullets are 16 weeks old! My favorite breed by far!

My BR Roo Cluckers:

040.jpg

I saved his life. Bought him from a guy on CL that was butchering them.. he killed all he wanted that day, and put the rest on CL. The ones that didn't sell were getting the hatchet the next day. He had like 20 roo's in a dog crate.. I wanted to take them all home.

Jason

Last edited:
Quote:
Sure , you could judge! Oh, and my barred rock pullets are 16 weeks old! My favorite breed by far!

Just let me know when it's over and ready to judge with a PM. Also tell me if you just want top pick in each category or all places or what?

BTW, I think my favorite so far as a breed is the RIW or Delaware but I have some individual birds of several including BR that are faves. I've got way to many breeds for my own good though, including everyone listed in this contest.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom