Bath-time for duckies. *PICS*

CyndiD....I think the black/yellow is a Magpie, the brown one is a Khaki Campbell, the other one is black...not sure about that one. I think maybe a Indian Runner?? I got them from Horaney's a couple of weeks ago.

CyndiD....I think the black/yellow is a Magpie, the brown one is a Khaki Campbell, the other one is black...not sure about that one. I think maybe a Indian Runner?? I got them from Horaney's a couple of weeks ago.
Sounds like they had a nice selection, so adorable. if blk maybe Cayuga or could be another Runner. close up of it standing may help.

Last edited:
Hrm....I think I may have one. If not, I'll take another later one...

Sorry about the sideways....
Bill shape makes me think Runner lets see what others say. so precious
love.gif

Those looong legs are adorable. Yes, we called our runners "teradactyls" the short little wings & long bodies & the walk errect.

I've only had runners so far. They would "dart" around quickly when excited & of course when startled. So cute, when they are excited & happy!

THEY ALL COUNT!! They are all adorable creatures & gifts from above!
Here are mine from last May 2014

My Fawn & White Runners. My profile pic are the same runners (hens) at 3 months old.

these look just like my baby looked when we first got him <3

Thanks! I love my babies already! The black one is the one that fell the other day and kinda got knocked senseless fora few days. He was kinda off-balance for the first couple of days, but is doing much better now.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom