Bathing alternatives

Is she still laying eggs? Could you post a picture of her cleaned vent area? Can you try trimming any excess fluff from her vent so the poop will clear it? Is her crop emptying overnight, or has she had any sour crop in the past? You can try some probiotics or plain Greek yogurt daily to help her beneficial gut bacteria if it is out of balance. I would make sure that she is eating,,since her poop looks very green and full of bile.
If you would like to worm your birds, Valbazen 1/2 ml orally given once and again in 10 days is good. Also, SafeGuard liquid goat wormer 1.25 ml orally for 5 consecutive days will treat all worms except tapeworm.
She is not laying eggs. Here is a picture picture or a couple pictures. It’s really hard to get a picture of it. I can try to get another picture tomorrow if she lets me wash her. She is definitely eating and drinking.

Attachments

• IMG_7965.jpeg
    IMG_7965.jpeg
    532.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7964.jpeg
    IMG_7964.jpeg
    546.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7963.jpeg
    IMG_7963.jpeg
    512.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7962.jpeg
    IMG_7962.jpeg
    466.3 KB · Views: 3
She is not laying eggs. Here is a picture picture or a couple pictures. It’s really hard to get a picture of it. I can try to get another picture tomorrow if she lets me wash her. She is definitely eating and drinking.
I have been putting

Is she still laying eggs? Could you post a picture of her cleaned vent area? Can you try trimming any excess fluff from her vent so the poop will clear it? Is her crop emptying overnight, or has she had any sour crop in the past? You can try some probiotics or plain Greek yogurt daily to help her beneficial gut bacteria if it is out of balance. I would make sure that she is eating,,since her poop looks very green and full of bile.
If you would like to worm your birds, Valbazen 1/2 ml orally given once and again in 10 days is good. Also, SafeGuard liquid goat wormer 1.25 ml orally for 5 consecutive days will treat all worms except tapeworm.
I have been putting apple cider vinegar in her water.

Back
Top Bottom