Bathing Suit Contest

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by sweetshoplady, Apr 25, 2009.

1. sweetshoplady

sweetshoplady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Venice, Florida
    With summer fast approaching, I remember that last year TerryLacy and others posted really fun pictures of their geese and ducks in bathing suits. I have TerryLacy's geese's photos up in my shop. Her Matilda looked every bit as nice as the model on the front of the swimsuit magazine some store brought in for us to hand out. And if someone would like to make a cover for a magazine, must have one of the articles titled "You and Your Gander" (or Rooster) (or Drake) as case may be, instead of "You and Your Man" with the winning feathered lady. (feature article in the above mentioned magazine)

I realize this sounds very selfish, but I want a new picture of ducks, geese, or chickens in swimsuits. I will offer a prize of 1/2 pound of chocolate palm trees. And something for second and 3rd and a Miss Congeniality. ("magazine editor" gets a prize too)

So, if a couple of you nice people would volunteer to be judges. And all you creative folks get your poultry stylishly dressed in swimsuits.

Y'all tell me how much time would be good.

If I'm in the wrong section, please move this. Thanks! [​IMG]

2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I just started thinking about entering a chicken. Maybe I'll do the photo shoot tomorrow. [​IMG]

3. sweetshoplady

Feb 4, 2008
    Venice, Florida
    [​IMG]

Here's TerrieLacy's Geese and ducks and the magazine cover. Note the stylish hats on Matilda and the other duck, very similar to the one the people model has in her hand. [​IMG]

4. ZepChick

ZepChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2008
    coos bay OR
    OH! Thank goodness this is for feathered friends, I thought it was gonna be for BYCers! Don't worry, I would not have been entered, however now that I know who the contestants are....I am thinking of some lil' fluffy butts that would look pretty sweet in a bikini

5. sweetshoplady

Feb 4, 2008
    Venice, Florida
    I wouldn't want my pic in a bathing suit either, but TerrieLacy's waterfowl sure look nice in theirs. [​IMG]

6. Chicken Rustler

Chicken Rustler Grabs em n runs

Boy are you folks in fer it when I get out wiff da camera tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

7. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    [​IMG] I was thinking the same thing when I first read this! There is NO WAY I would torture you kind folks like that! But I agree, I think this is a great idea and I can't wait to see all the cute lil birdies in their suits! [​IMG]

8. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    I think I might try sewing up a little bikini for a chickie or two and then send them cruising down my kids slip n slide! LOL That would be so funny but somehow I don't think they would appreciate it...lol

9. sweetshoplady

Feb 4, 2008
    Venice, Florida
    Oh, I believe they used the power of technology to bring the bathing suits so all could see them. It's ok too if the hen prefers a one piece, not everybody has a bikini figure.

10. Missouri Maiden

Missouri Maiden Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2009
    Southwest Missouri
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by