Battle of the Gods/Goddesses RP

Heather went down to earth. She pointed at a house, and one person got a nightmare. She only made one person in a house have a nightmare, because she knew that it would be cruel to have an entire house be tensed in fear at something that was only an illusion. She continued bringing nightmares to the area and then stopped to take a breath.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keir was in charge of making sure that the night was dark. He needed to destroy streetlamps in areas where it was too light. He saw one, and swung with his sword. The lamp post broke, leaving a weak blue glow of electricity where Keir had broken the circuit. That wasn't normal. Keir sighed and moved on.

Heather went down to earth. She pointed at a house, and one person got a nightmare. She only made one person in a house have a nightmare, because she knew that it would be cruel to have an entire house be tensed in fear at something that was only an illusion. She continued bringing nightmares to the area and then stopped to take a breath.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keir was in charge of making sure that the night was dark. He needed to destroy streetlamps in areas where it was too light. He saw one, and swung with his sword. The lamp post broke, leaving a weak blue glow of electricity where Keir had broken the circuit. That wasn't normal. Keir sighed and moved on.

"here" Torrant threw a pink bundle at Bella who clumily tried to catch it, it fell on the ground. The animals slowly inched close to it. Bella picked it up "what is it?" she asked "A dress" Torrant replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world (It was). "oh" Bella said "what do I do with it again?" (remember she has lived in a forest/jungle all her life) "you put it on silly" Torrant laughed. "also I want my shirt back I'm quite fond of it" Torrant said and left the room for her to change.

Last edited:
(OK just let me do this before night)

May and June pointed thier fingers at the boy and vines started to snake up the boys leg when he finally noticed he cried out "HELP!" but his sister had ran to his mother to tell on him. The girls knew he would be found "sooner" May said "or later" June finshed. They both finshed up and went back up to thier home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richie trotted up to heaven feeling good about himself he only needed to punish a few people today he was in a very good mood. He couldn"t wait till tomorrow he loved festivals! plus he got to stay up and help decorate.

Last edited:
After many minutes of struggling Bella managed to get the dress on why do people wear these things anyway? Bella thought she stepped out of the room "done!" she announced. "Its ok..." Torrant said not looking at her but was sharping his sword. Where did he get that from? Bella thought.

Back
Top Bottom