Battle of the Gods/Goddesses RP

"What's for dinner?" June asked "I donno" May replied "let's get someone to treat us!" June said "sounds like a great idea" May smiled

Last edited:
Torrant put away his sword (Into his palm) "doesn't that hurt?" Bella asked worried "oh no" He said finally noticing her wow she really cute he thought but kept it to himself "you hungry?" he asked. "yeah" Bella admitted with a shy smile.

"On second thought..." June started "let's just go to Richies!" May smiled "yay I want to have a sleep over there to!" June clapped her hands together "ok!" May and June started throw things into a bag.

"On second thought..." June started "let's just go to Richies!" May smiled "yay I want to have a sleep over there to!" June clapped her hands together "ok!" May and June started throw things into a bag.

"K I'll go get someone to make something for us" Torrant said and left the room. He came back a few minutes later "ok its ready" Bella followed him to a grand kitchen. Does he eat alone everyday? Bella wondered, suddenly ravens started flying in carrying platters of food one landed on Torrants sholder and started preening himself.

Last edited:
May and June get to Richies manison, They went up to the frout where Richie greeted them "Knew you 2 whould come today" Richie laughed he and the girls where really close they were almost like his daughters, "try not to destory anything please" Richie added laughing "We'll try" the twins said together sweetly "what are we having for dinner?" May asked. June tried to climb on Richies sholders.

Last edited:
Bella stared at a red liquid, in a strange clear flower (cup XD) "What is that?" Bella asked "Wine" Torrant answered "or do you mean the glass?" "Which one is which?" Torrant laughed "What?" Bella said

Back
Top Bottom