Battle of the puters

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gritsar, Oct 12, 2009.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    DH's laptop is still in the shop, waiting for a new motherboard. Used to be no problem with sharing mine because he rarely gets online; leaving me with plenty of time for BYC.
    Now DH has found a forum to be addicted to and it's a race to see who gets to my computer first in the morning. [​IMG]
    Soon as we get his puter out of the shop, mine's going in. So it'll be vice versa. [​IMG]
    He complains about my awful wireless keyboard cuz all the letters are worn off and he's not a touch typist. I complain about the itty bitty keys on his laptop. [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

I am SOOOO glad Ken is an IT guy. We have 5 computers.

3. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    We have 1 main computer which bosses around 3 terminals. We also have LOTS of laptops. Plus a few other terminals in the garage...

My dad is a computer person.

4. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    You need an eePC for when the main computer breaks down. [​IMG]

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:My computer is 10 years old. Still in good shape, except it's slow from not enough RAM. That's what it's going into the shop for. DH's laptop is 8 years old and he bought it used. The motherboard fried, but otherwise it's a great puter.
    Waste not, want not. We're very frugal people. We won't be buying new puters until these blow up in our faces (literally). [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: