BBB Turkey or Standard Bronze

linsybird

Songster
Jun 28, 2018
Oklahoma
I bought a Standard bronze Turkey poult from a place that sells birds from Ideal Poultry, but I’m starting to worry she is actually a Broad Breasted Bronze. Is there a way I can tell the difference?

I just weighed her, and she’s 31lbs at 25 weeks old, which is 11lbs over the weight listed on Ideal’s website 😳

it would great if I was planning on eating her, but she’s a pet. I think she’s been showing signs of heart problems.

I’m trying to figure out if she’s just freakishly large, or if she is actually a BBB, so I can figure out what to do with her.

Thanks in advance!

I bought a Standard bronze Turkey poult from a place that sells birds from Ideal Poultry, but I’m starting to worry she is actually a Broad Breasted Bronze. Is there a way I can tell the difference?

I just weighed her, and she’s 31lbs at 25 weeks old, which is 11lbs over the weight listed on Ideal’s website 😳

it would great if I was planning on eating her, but she’s a pet. I think she’s been showing signs of heart problems.

I’m trying to figure out if she’s just freakishly large, or if she is actually a BBB, so I can figure out what to do with her.

Thanks in advance!
As @Molpet pointed out, she is a BBB.

Back
Top Bottom