BBBB Bashing thru the snow...

Do you Arugula?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also.... we need a new poll!!! What shoe and pant leg do you put on first!? Or is it different or you don’t keep track!? Cause for me it’s always left for both and I’m also left handed so I think that maybe I have a thing for left which is maybe why I prefer to turn left!? 😂🤣🤷‍♀️

Also.... we need a new poll!!! What shoe and pant leg do you put on first!? Or is it different or you don’t keep track!? Cause for me it’s always left for both and I’m also left handed so I think that maybe I have a thing for left which is maybe why I prefer to turn left!? 😂🤣🤷‍♀️
Interesting. I am right handed and always start with my right leg.

I just jump in em

Uh... left leg first for my pajama bottoms, right for my jeans, and right foot first for my shoes.
I'm right-handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom