BCM eggs. French feathered shanks. several batches GA

Pumpkinpup

Poultry Princess
12 Years
Jul 16, 2008
North-West Georgia
These will be $68 per batch and will be super packaged for safety durring travel. My hatch rate has been amazing on these as Jenski got a 100% hatch and several others are reporting 75% or higher!
Get your spot early as my ship calander will fill up quickly!

I will also have a batch of 6 on the 31st for $38
smile.png

Post what you are claiming, paypal to [email protected] and PM me your confirmation.
Thanks

UPDATE: I have another batch of 6 available immediately.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks so much, Paula. I have you on the calander for the 20th!
smile.png

That leaves a doz on the 28th and 1/2 doz on the 31st.

wow, those are awesome rates! wish the shipped marans I got were that good
hmm.png

Quote:
Thanks!! I appreciate it. Got ya covered, Pam
wink.png

That is the second half doz batch. Now, anyone want the batch that can go out this week?

Last edited:
Quote:
wink.png

Now, anyone want the batch that can go out this week?

Sold--if this is a half dozen available, correct? If so, I want them (don't tell my hubby.
hide.gif
) But I just posted to your BLRW in the swap thread--what I'm hoping is that the planets will align perfectly and I can buy this batch of BCMs off of you and get the BLRW included in the same box?
tongue.png

Am I just too complicated or what? But I hatched one little lone chick out of the 3 swap eggs I got from you, pumpkinpup. The P.O. was very rough on those eggs, I was so surprised that one hatched--they are tough birds, must be from good healthy stock! But I think it's a roo. So I need more eggs--gotta hatch him some girls, right?
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
wink.png

Now, anyone want the batch that can go out this week?

Sold--if this is a half dozen available, correct? If so, I want them (don't tell my hubby.
hide.gif
) But I just posted to your BLRW in the swap thread--what I'm hoping is that the planets will align perfectly and I can buy this batch of BCMs off of you and get the BLRW included in the same box?
tongue.png

Am I just too complicated or what? But I hatched one little lone chick out of the 3 swap eggs I got from you, pumpkinpup. The P.O. was very rough on those eggs, I was so surprised that one hatched--they are tough birds, must be from good healthy stock! But I think it's a roo. So I need more eggs--gotta hatch him some girls, right?
wink.png

Hi Crunchie!!! I can't believe that one still hatched after being treated that rough. Must have been a real fighter, lol!
I'll get your half doz out this week
wink.png
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom