BCM Eggs (French Line) Special Offer - $40 dozen - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruth,

I am on the phone right now with Geebs (Jan) she is asking me to have you contact her immediately regarding one dozen of these eggs. I will PM you her cell phone number. She is devistated about the sudden loss of her BCM roo yesterday.
Please contact her.
Thanks,
Pinchick

Quote:
Yep, they'll go out tomorrow (Mon.) - I hope you have a great hatch.

Monique "Ruth"

Quote:
Thanks for the referral Pinchick - I've spoken with Jan and she decided on eggs. They will go out tomorrow (Mon.).

We also discussed selling her a grown roo from Jesse's flock that I want to get rid of - hint, hint everyone. But be forewarned, he's mean and charges at everyone so I'm going to sell him - $50 plus shipping and box - he's beautiful.

I also have some young BC Marans (4 mths) running around my farm and way too many young roos so they are also for sale - $25 plus box and shipping.

Thanks Pink Chick.. You rock... Thanks again for getting those egg out to me Ruth... It is something to look forward to... Oh and my goats were located... It was kids playing tricks... I have had a long day... Bators are up and running... Money on it's way... Big Kudos...

I really appreciate the grief counseling...
barnie.gif

I look forward to Tuesday...
jumpy.gif

Geebs

Quote:
Thanks - I got your payment. Your eggs should go out Wed.

Thanks everyone for your orders. I will be honoring and filling orders for those who have already written that checks are in the mail or payments will be sent next week. This offer is now CLOSED.

I will be selling eggs from Jesse's flock at the regular rate of $70 per dozen (including shipping) and chicks for $10 each - please see my other BST Thread to order chicks or eggs:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=201526

Last edited:
Quote:
O.K. but this is the last one.
smile.png
If you pay with PayPal today, I'll get you a dozen out by end of week, probably Thurs.

After that, they will start going in the bator which will be freeing up next week when they all start hatching.

I'll have lots of chicks to sell starting the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom