Beak Deformity question!

nessa.morg

Songster
Jun 26, 2018
IMG_2894.JPG IMG_4313.JPG My pullets beak does not close all of the way and the gap between the beak seems to be getting bigger as she grows. Should I be worried?!

:confused: I'm sorry I don't think I've come across this before.
Its ok! I can't find it on the internet and im worried bc when I first got her you couldn't barely notice so I didn't think it was going to be a problem but as she's growing you can tell the gap is getting bigger. You can sort of tell the progression from the first pic to the second one on how its gotten bigger

Its ok! I can't find it on the internet and im worried bc when I first got her you couldn't barely notice so I didn't think it was going to be a problem but as she's growing you can tell the gap is getting bigger. You can sort of tell the progression from the first pic to the second one on how its gotten bigger
I'm guessing that as long as she is able to eat and drink well then it won't be a problem. I'm not quite sure if there is anything you can do to "fix" it. I'll search real quick.

I'm guessing that as long as she is able to eat and drink well then it won't be a problem. I'm not quite sure if there is anything you can do to "fix" it. I'll search real quick.
So far it seems to me she's eating and drinking fine but if it continues to progress im worried it might effect eating and drinking in the future. She is very active but I just wanted to help her before it gets worse if I can

Back
Top Bottom