Bean's Random Ramblings!

Pics
Also another random thing for anyone who doesn't know yet- My profile picture is of my Baby Bean, an egyptian fayoumi. So when we first got her we were going to name her Cleopatra or Aphrodite to match the egyptian part. But then we saw how small she was compared to everyone else and she reminded my sister of a bean! So that's how she got her name. And I named my account after her. 😆 This is what her feathers look like now! View attachment 2837870
(Sorry I don't have a full body picture of her!)
This story doesn't fit my pfp anymore! :lol: My story for my pfp now is that my sister, JustBabyMargo, decided to draw my cochin, Coco, and put it as my profile!:wee

Last edited:
Wolf RP??

I have been resting and drawing! I also recently started learning the ukulele! Loving it so far. Maybe I can play if for you guys one day...

Probably not though 🤣
Yeah she has a wolf Roleplay and me and JBM are both in it!:D

Hey I played the ukelele when I was in like 5th grade or something! I wasn't very good at it but it was pretty much just for fun. That would be so cool if you could actually do that!❤️

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/🎼do-you-play-a-musical-instrument-🎶.1498022/page-28

Back
Top Bottom