Bean's Random Ramblings!

Pics

Little Baby Bean

Faker Dees One
Jul 14, 2021
The Upside Down
Does anyone want to ramble with me? If so, here is a little background information about my life, I guess. 🤷‍♀️ I have 15 siblings I think. We have two nigerian dwarf goats, two babydoll sheep, one boston terrier, 2 barn cats(used to be three but one got run over the other day:(), 65 chickens, and two goldfish. So yeah that's our animals and stuff! Feel free to post about your animals, life, and I don't know just ramble!:D

Last edited:
Does anyone want to ramble with me? If so, here is a little background information about my life, I guess. 🤷‍♀️ I have 15 siblings I think. I have two nigerian dwarf goats, two babydoll sheep, one boston terrier, 2 barn cats(used to be three but one got run over the other day:(), 65 chickens, and two goldfish. So yeah that's my animals and stuff! Feel free to post about your animals, life, and I don't know just ramble!:D
Wow, 15 siblings!? I know somebody that has 23 🤣

Does anyone want to ramble with me? If so, here is a little background information about my life, I guess. 🤷‍♀️ I have 15 siblings I think. I have two nigerian dwarf goats, two babydoll sheep, one boston terrier, 2 barn cats(used to be three but one got run over the other day:(), 65 chickens, and two goldfish. So yeah that's my animals and stuff! Feel free to post about your animals, life, and I don't know just ramble!:D
You have Babydolls? I don't have any, but have seen them in-person before!❤️❤️

My sheep! (Only 3 of them tho)
Max (front) he is a pure Florida Cracker Sheep.

Barbara (gray, she is really white with black spots, but was dirty.) She is not pure Cracker (she's mixed with Suffolk)

Valencia (white) she's almost pure Cracker, but has a small bit of Suffolk in her too.
IMG_3632.JPG

Max again IMG_3634.JPG

Also another random thing for anyone who doesn't know yet- My profile picture is of my Baby Bean, an egyptian fayoumi. So when we first got her we were going to name her Cleopatra or Aphrodite to match the egyptian part. But then we saw how small she was compared to everyone else and she reminded my sister of a bean! So that's how she got her name. And I named my account after her. 😆 This is what her feathers look like now!
1632015407228.png

(Sorry I don't have a full body picture of her!)

Last edited:
My sheep! (Only 3 of them tho)
Max (front) he is a pure Florida Cracker Sheep.

Barbara (gray, she is really white with black spots, but was dirty.) She is not pure Cracker (she's mixed with Suffolk)

Valencia (white) she's almost pure Cracker, but has a small bit of Suffolk in her too.
View attachment 2837864

Max againView attachment 2837866
Oh my goodness!! They are soooo cute!! When I first saw them it just made me smile!😁😁😍

Back
Top Bottom