Bean's Random Ramblings!

Woo hoo I am back on finally! We saw TWO funnel clouds today 😱😨 one disappeared but the other one kept going away and coming back. The whole sky was dark blue and grey.😦 I think it just stopped raining though!🙏

I forgot to add Pumpkin! He is a Hampshire. He is like a little puppy 🥰
IMG_3630.JPG

Woo hoo I am back on finally! We saw TWO funnel clouds today 😱😨 one disappeared but the other one kept going away and coming back. The whole sky was dark blue and grey.😦 I think it just stopped raining though!🙏

I forgot to add Pumpkin! He is a Hampshire. He is like a little puppy 🥰
View attachment 2839481
Oh no! I hope nothing happens! Aww he is so cute! I love his legwarmers. 🤣 Today it only rained once(thankfully!) Cause yesterday it started pouring so we went out with an umbrella and locked up the chickens and the turkeys cause it was time for bed. Quick question-do your sheep boys like ever fight or do you keep the boys separate?🤔

Oh no! I hope nothing happens! Aww he is so cute! I love his legwarmers. 🤣 Today it only rained once(thankfully!) Cause yesterday it started pouring so we went out with an umbrella and locked up the chickens and the turkeys cause it was time for bed. Quick question-do your sheep boys like ever fight or do you keep the boys separate?🤔
Thanks! ❤️ I never shear his legs.😊 Right now all the boys are separate. Pumpkin is castrated so he only play-fights, but if the rams are together they fight mean, especially if they are with the girls.

Back
Top Bottom