Bean's Random Ramblings!

Pics
Done with my turkey!!
E7FBF7EC-7525-4740-9C30-E25EE893E603.png

When are you going to start a RedBubble account?!

I am debating on an Etsy account! It just sounds so fun!

Maybe you would be interested in Etsy also! I do not think I am ready yet, but would love to start a small buisness someday.
I’m not sure because I need some kind of PayPal or something rather!😉 But hopefully soon!:fl My parents are just busy.🤪

Really! What would you be thinking of selling?😏

Yeah I’m not sure what you have to do for Etsy? I just know that Redbubble is super easy for beginners!😉 So maybe in the future?😏

I’m not sure because I need some kind of PayPal or something rather!😉 But hopefully soon!:fl My parents are just busy.🤪

Really! What would you be thinking of selling?😏

Yeah I’m not sure what you have to do for Etsy? I just know that Redbubble is super easy for beginners!😉 So maybe in the future?😏
Well...if I do happen to start digital drawing during Christmas (IF I get an Ipad), I may try to do designs for shirts. Or I might sell pencil sketches. The thing is that I have no idea how to sell things and am thinking about more things to sell, to keep it fresh. I do not think pencil sketches and logos are really that popular :(

Maybe not. Sounds hard! But nothing is easy! 🤣

Well...if I do happen to start digital drawing during Christmas (IF I get an Ipad), I may try to do designs for shirts. Or I might sell pencil sketches. The thing is that I have no idea how to sell things and am thinking about more things to sell, to keep it fresh. I do not think pencil sketches and logos are really that popular :(

Maybe not. Sounds hard! But nothing is easy! 🤣
I don’t know because for Redbubble all I have to do is make the design and then they will print it! They do a lot of stickers and shirts and even do clocks!🤣

Back
Top Bottom