Beautiful black rooster

I'd like to keep him but we can only keep one and he's not a purebred so we dont know what he's mixed with. For breeding purposes it makes a difficult.

Black Sexlink = Rhode Island Red father, Barred Rock mother.
(If he came from a hatchery, he's almost certainly that mix.)

Of course, you won't get any purebred chicks from him, but you can at least know what he is :)

Black Sexlink = Rhode Island Red father, Barred Rock mother.
(If he came from a hatchery, he's almost certainly that mix.)

Of course, you won't get any purebred chicks from him, but you can at least know what he is :)
Thank you! I asked a local historical farm that has birds for education only if theyd take him. The farm is from the 1800s so they are only interested in Barred rocks and RIRs. This is perfect. I hope they have room for him. They said theyd call me back. As of right now he's still available for adoption.

Beautiful and mild mannered black sex link rooster free to GOOD home.
20200829_183311-jpg.2312315
View attachment 2312318
He's being picked on a lot by our other roos. He's so pretty I would rather see him rehomed than processed. Hatched in April. Located in Northwest Indiana. Willing to deliver to a good home.

Thank you for bumping this but unfortunately we could no longer keep him and had to euthanize him. I buried him in the backyard with a homemade grave stone. I know I did all I could to rehome him and thats all I could do.:hit

Thank you for bumping this but unfortunately we could no longer keep him and had to euthanize him. I buried him in the backyard with a homemade grave stone. I know I did all I could to rehome him and thats all I could do.:hit
I am so sorry you had to do that, I had to do it before as well. I've also had to bury a puppy, so I understand your pain,

Back
Top Bottom